.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Baby Sacques.......

Pattern: Oat Couture "Simple Sacques for Baby"
Yarn: Passport Yarn "St. Tropez"
Needles: 4 & 7
This is the first of three baby shower gifts I want to make. If this looks familiar to you, I started this project back in May 2005 with the intention to teach a class on how to make this, but the class didn't happen. So, I picked it up and finished it and made matching booties with little bobbles on them. I made the other Sacque that is included with this pattern a while back, it uses a basketweave design. My next project is to make the baby top as seen in the photo, a pattern by Berroco, called "Pie." It's one of the cutest wrapped kimono-type sweaters that I've seen. The pattern calls for merino wool, but I've chosen a 50% cotton, 50% acrylic by GGH, mainly because it was on sale at my lys. I love this color.

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, how cute!

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love the heart shaped buttons.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful! Another professional job, Judy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home