.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 15, 2007

Blocking "School Spirit" Scarf

And we have another scarf completed and on the blocking board! This scarf pattern turned out to be a real looker, I can't wait to see it around my son's neck. The finished length came to 60" and that was with 5 balls of yarn. So with one ball left over, I started a simple beanie to match.

5 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,

The scarf is amazing! I was so inspired by the shrugs you have been crocheting that I bought the leaflet and am making my 12 yr old daughter one(ok, I bought the yarn for 2!) I'm almost done with the first one! I bought luster sheen in green and blue for both of them!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Judy said...

Hi Cheryl, thanks for commenting, and I'm glad to hear that you are making the crocheted shrug! Please share a photo when you are done!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

The scarf turned out great! I love that pattern. I'm sure your son will get many compliments. Thanks for the comment!

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks great! I hope your son will let you take a picture of him wearing it.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one handsome scarf. Your son should really appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home