

One week until Christmas.........who's ready? I'm ready!! Well........almost. I've finished all of the shopping and the gifts are wrapped and under the tree. The Christmas cards are going out today. Sounds like I'm ready, but I'm still knitting gifts! I am on scarf (dog ears) number
one of
two for a co-worker's young children. The Odyssey baby sweater sets are finished, but have to be blocked (tomorrow). I figure I'll have the projects completed and ready to gift sometime during the week of Christmas. The goal is to not get stressed out, but to instead relax and try to enjoy the time with family and friends. Now if we can get another cold front to come through to cool things down, then I can make another roaring fire! Doesn't it look inviting?
3 Comments:
It does look inviting--your Christmas decor is great!
Looks like you're ready. We're getting there. We finished all of our shopping, but we just bought our tree yesterday. Don't know when it will get decorated as we usually wait until we can all be together to do that and John is out of town for a couple of days. I suggested we leave it undecorated, but I don't think that idea is very popular.
I'd say your ready. Your decor looks beautiful. Have a Blessed Holiday!
Post a Comment
<< Home