Baby Sacque

Here is the completed baby sacque. I still have to buy buttons for it, but check out the little booties to match! I love this yarn, Sirdar Snuggly, it is sooooo soft and great to work with. I'm now working on the second baby sacque, it has a bobble pattern, and I'm using a "butter" yellow yarn from Passport Yarn Co. (Photos soon to follow)





4 Comments:
Wish I were a baby and someone knit it for me!
Absolutely precious. What fun and it will make such a nice gift. Is this the one the class did? How did they all enjoy it?
Judy - Very beautiful!
I'm more than happy to pass along the code and how I do my photos...but I can't seem to get an email address for you!
I click on yuor email button and it just takes me to yahoo.com.
Please email to me your email address.
Cheers!
Hi Judy! I recently came across your blog - always fun to read about another Austinite! I love the sacque - so cute!!! I too love Sirdar Snuggly. Finished a baby blanket with it last winter, and am starting another one now. Question for you: Once you've used up some of the skein, do you find that your yarn starts to tangle and you have to wind it into a ball? I started having this problem with some of my skeins and I was wondering if there is a way to avoid it. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
<< Home