.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Odyssey Progress...


This is progress so far on the baby girl Odyssey sweater. I've completed the back and one front, and have begun the other front. This is a quick knit, the problem is trying to find time to knit!! Gee. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the holiday, maybe I'll get some knitting in (after all of the cooking and eating and cleaning up.)

5 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The sweater is coming along nicely. The colours in the yarn are so pretty.

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I'm looking forward to some holiday knitting, too. It's going to be great to be around family with good food & yarn!

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yarn is really pretty. I'd say your making good progress. There's never enough time to knit.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

The yarn is beautiful. It's looking good! Have a safe and Blessed Holiday.

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uber cute sweater! I must know where the pattern is - it's going in my queue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home