.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 14, 2006

Things are looking up......

Well, things are looking up. I am glad to say that my son has a place to live while attending college! What a challenge! The college was overwhelmed with a bulging incoming freshman class of 7500 students, which meant dorms went fast. With that now accomplished, we look forward to registering for classes and attending orientation. On the crocheting front, while I was out of town, I met with my friend that I'm making the lilac shrug for, and discovered that the sleeve was not wide enough. So to the frog pond it went, and with some measurements for a custom fit, I'm ready to get serious with this project.....wish me motivation!

7 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Glad you got the housing issue figured out. Too bad you have to start over on the shrug. You'll be looking for something to occupy your time when you son starts school, then you'll have time to crochet.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ceci said...

Ack... the frog pond. That's too fun-sounding a name for such a sad place. :( But ah well, I wish you motivation!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hurry back!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be a relief to know he will have a place to rest his head. I have an eight year old out of town with relatives for only two weeks right now and I'm missing him terribly. I don't know what I'll do when he hits college.

Wishing you motivation and can't wait to see the pic. They are always great!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Judy,

Thanks for your comment. I hope to see your beautiful work very soon. The pattern is written in Korean. If you really want a copy, I'll ask a friend to translate it to English.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellooooo, Judy? Anybody there? Hey, I finally bought that shrug pattern. NOw what yarn did you use - or would you recommend? Are you doing okay? Miss you.

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Anybody home? I miss you and your beautiful knitting. Hope to hear from you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home