.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 19, 2006

Knitting? Crocheting? Nope!

No knitting, or crocheting going on here. Nope, I have been knee-deep in registering my son for everything imaginable for college. My head has been spinning with registering for advising days, student loans, parking permits, residence halls, freshman camp, transcripts, it's crazy. And we haven't even signed him up for classes or moved in a dorm yet! I'm going to need a vacation after all of this is done. My crochet shrug project just sits.........I can't even concentrate on a double crochet stitch right now. I'm working on a lilac shrug for a friend, at this rate, she'll be wearing it in the Fall - - good thing the weather doesn't begin to cool down here until November! I guess you might not be hearing from me too often here. If I pick up the crochet hook again, you'll be the first to hear about it. Deal, or no deal? (Go Miami Heat!! I know, one would expect me to be cheering for the Dallas Mavericks, but remember, I'm a transplanted South Floridian!)

4 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Been there, done that, with the college thing. If you need a place to vacation, you are welcome to visit me on Goeje Island, AKA Fantasy Island.
http://english.geoje.go.kr/
I'll miss seeing your beautiful knitted projects.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I know the feeling. There is much to be done. I think we are caught up for a while, but not for long. Good luck!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Ceci said...

So, are you celebrating the Heat victory?! What a game, what a game...

Best wishes to you and your son. I kinda miss college, but not the registering. What a stressy mess! Every year... You must be so proud of him. He's so handsome, and a college boy now. My someday handsome college boy is in my lap, head on my chest, sleeping sweetly, smacking his lips like he's dreaming about his bottle. Bet it doesn't seem that long ago for you. Oh man, I'm gonna cry.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew, I've got this to look forward to this year. I'm tired just thinking about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home