.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thank You

I have to pause and say 'thank you' to all of my fellow knitting friends who bid thoughtful 'welcome back' sentiments. I appreciate all of you, and it makes me smile to know that you are still checking up on me. A 'knitting slump' is something I thought impossible for me to experience. Afterall, I am a knitter that always, always, has a project with me no matter where I go. I am a knitter that dreams of future projects, complete with sketches and prioty lists. I often wondered how a slump ever crept in, but that's life for you - - it usually gets in the way of creativity and leisure time. So, as I make my 'comeback', I'm staring at the calendar and my list of projects I would like to complete, and all I can say is, "oh my!"

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Nik said...

I know what you mean about the knitting slump. For a while I wasn't updating my blog regularly because I wasn't inspired to knit anything. But I'm back now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home