.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fall Knitty '06

I checked out the new Fall Knitty, and I kinda like a few of the patterns. I like "Ivy" and can see my daughter stylishly wearing this, but I wonder if this is last year's look? The afghan called "Lizard Ridge " is colorful and playful and would make a great gift, and I can visualize a matching pillow to make this a set. I love the sock pattern "Diamante" , and it is high on my 'to do' list of projects. Speaking of great gift ideas, how cute are the "Back to School" cotton washcloths? Yeah, I need to whip up a dozen of these for my freshman son with "study" on each of them!!

4 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Those washcloths are fun. I don't think I would include "party" though...I might substitute "call mom".

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The thing I hate about sites like Knitty, is that they are always posting great items to knit and the patterns for them! I have so much that I want to make and the list keeps getting longer - with no thanks to these places...LOL!

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

The washcloths are adorable...you can never have enough.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Ceci said...

Judy, you're back!! I've been asking about you at Bluebonnet, 'cause I missed you. :) Of course, it was only a couple of times I've been there since summer... and obviously, my blogcrawls are weeks in between. Brent is now almost 16 months old and WHAT a handful. How's your son doing? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home