.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Vogue Knitting Stitchionary2

I bought the second book in the Vogue Knitting "Stitchionary" series. This book is as good as the first. These books are worth the money in my opinion, because there are sooooo many stitch patterns, it's crazy. I can't wait until the third book comes out. I usually buy all my knitting books "used" at Amazon.com, but KnitPicks.com had this book brand new for only $18.87. That's 37% cheaper, and I couldn't pass it up. If you like cable patterns, this is the book for you.

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

oooh, thanks for the tip!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I like buying my books at discounts too. I picked up some good ones at JoAnn Fabrics with my 40% off coupon.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger jae said...

wow thanks for the tip...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home