
Congratulations to my son, on his high school graduation!! What a great celebration of a job well done, we are so proud of him. Not only is he a 'good' son, but he is a 'good' student, having completed a four year magnate program for engineering at his high school. So it's on to college for mechanical engineering, and our prayers and love will go with him. Thank God the college is only 1 hour and 45 minutes away, because just when I get weepy from missing him, and just when he begins to get homesick, he'll come walking through the door for the weekend! I'm looking forward to each of those weekends. I wish him success. LOVE YOU, SON, and CONGRATULATIONS!!
5 Comments:
Congratulations to you! You did a good job, Mom!
I understand your weepy feelings and the proud ones too. Congratualtions!
You should feel very proud!
wow!! that's so great! you must be SO proud. i would be! =)
Many Blessings to your son.
Post a Comment
<< Home