.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Perfect Fit

Wow! The blue shrug I made for my sister is a perfect fit! Isn't she lovely? Isn't it wonderful? I feel a song coming on. Progress on the lilac shrug is slow, but sure.

10 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Judy, what a great fit! It looks wonderful on her. Great work!

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Sister and shrug are beautiful! Nice job. I have been trying to find that pattern. It's' really a knock-out. If it's too stormy in Houston on Saturday, I may have to come to the Meetup.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

the shrug looks so gorgeous - it fits your sister so beautifully! great job!! =)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

It looks beautiful on her! Just beautiful.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Ruby Girl said...

The shrug is really pretty.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I know she will wear it proudly, because it's beautiful and it's from you. Great work!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Erica Bunker said...

Very pretty... great job!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The shrug looks great on your sister! You did a really professional job! I organized my green pix on Flickr, copied the code, then pasted in Blogger's "Edit HTML" mode. There's got to be an easier way. Another blogger uses Google's Picasa. I just downloaded it and very easily created a collage. Haven't tried to blog it yet.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a great job! It looks great on your sister too. I just scrolled down and saw that your son just graduated. Congrats to him! You don't look old enough to have a son graduating!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

WOW! Great Job! It looks beautiful on your sister. Although I am still visiting in Hot Texas, I just had to comment on your beautiful shrug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home