.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Off Into the Mail


Finally, I packaged up these f.o. to put into the mail. The socks are for my niece. Remember, these were the Halloween trick or treat socks - - my first toe-up sock pattern that gave me a fit to get started! The colors closely resemble her school colors of green and orange (FSU). The second package is a preemie set for The Preemie Project. I hope to have more to send to this worthy charity in the future. I can only imagine the tiny bundle of joy that will get to wear this set upon leaving the hospital to go home for the first time. Yes, knitting for others is a joy.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I agree that knitting for others is a joy. Most of my knitting is done for others, and I really enjoy doing it.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

There's a contest running on my blog that you may want to enter. Thank you for knitting for the little babies.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Great info! Thanks! You always make such lovely things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home