.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Blue Shrug, a WIP

This is the progress so far on the blue shrug I'm making for my lil' sis'. I am going to start the sleeves tonight. One thing is sure, I will not run out of yarn this time. I have 1200 yards of cotton in this cone! I will have some yarn left over, how about that for a change of pace? No desperate runs to the yarn store for more yarn, no siree! I learned my lesson while making the first shrug. By the way, I love this color of blue; I think it will look great with jeans.

5 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blue shrug is beautiful. Your lil sis will be one happy gal.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

so pretty!! i really like the lace edging. and i agree with you - that shade of blue is so nice!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger jae said...

wow you are a very talented crocheter. I cant wait for the new IK either.

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute shrug! I ordered a subscription to IK so I don't have to drive to a bookstore to get it. It's really my favorite knit mag anyway.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

So delicate looking! You are the Crochet Queen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home