.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 05, 2006

One Awesome Rodeo!

Wow! What fun was had at the Houston Rodeo! I got my fill of bull riding, bronc riding, the calf scramble, chuck wagon racing and cowboys! The Reliant Stadium is awesome, there isn't a bad seat in the house and with the jumbo screens, everything was up close and personal. Martina McBride sang her heart out with a first class concert at the end. To top it off, the kids took in carnival rides outside when the rodeo and concert was over. I can't wait until next year!

Martina McBride

Calf Scamble

Me and my Brother

Reliant Stadium

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Love the cowboy hats!

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've rode a mechanical bull before and loved it. I want to do it again. I'm sure that was fun!
Knit on!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Nik said...

you are too cute in that hat ;)

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

You look like twins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home