Baby Socks
Pattern: "Stripes & Checks" by Knit a Dozen Baby SocksYarn: Dale Ull
Needles: size 2 dpn
Hey, are these cute, or what? I made them this week as a baby shower gift. I used Dale baby wool, so they are soft and warm. They were super easy, if I had started sooner, I could have made several pair. Oh, well, next time. This sock booklet has other cute patterns, well worth the $6.95 price.





5 Comments:
adorable! i agree, i love dale yarn.
I have so tempted to buy that book, now I know what I'm spending my next 40% off coupon from Jo-Anns Fabrics on. Such a cute sock!
hi, judy! i see you're still making beautiful creations; keep up the good work!
umm... when you get a chance, do you think you could show me how to get up a sidebar? just can't seem to figure it out...
judy, thanks so much for getting back to me.my address is mumtah@yahoo.com
thanks again!
Oh. My. Gosh. Those socks are sooooooo adorable! Both the colors and the pattern!
Post a Comment
<< Home