Lace Booties
"Lace Baby Bootie"Pattern: my own
Yarn: 4-ply worsted weight
Needle: size 5
I wanted to make a matching pair of booties for the preemie hat, so I searched for a bootie pattern. I ended up modifing a pattern I found and made the lace stitch on the cuff just like the hat pattern. However, the booties came out a little too large for a preemie, so I'll donate these to the pregnancy center and try to make a smaller size that would fit a preemie foot. If and when I figure it out, I'll share the pattern to anyone that's interested.





3 Comments:
Wow, I love the hat and the booties! When you get booties worked out for a preemie size, I hope you will consider sharing it. I would like to try it and I know others would too.
ditto! love your pup's outfit too. i'm 30 weeks pregnant this week and am knitting up a baptism dress now. it's fun to knit for babies, but i'm stalling on my two blankets.
thanks for leaving a comment! my kona had to have knee surgery for patellar luxation today. it's her second surgery, she had the other knee done in august of last year. kona would love to play with foxy. she only enjoys time with other small dogs. big dogs scare her. take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home