.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 03, 2006

Houston Livestock and Rodeo


This weekend we're heading to Houston for the Rodeo at the Reliant Stadium! Yes, I love a good rodeo; I'll be wearing my cowboy hat and boots. My favorite is bull riding and the calf scramble, featuring the little kids chasing after the calves to rope them down. The live entertainment for Sat. evening will be Martina McBride. Have you ever been to a rodeo? You don't know what you're missing!!

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Have fun! I don't think we're going this year.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the rodeo! Well, heck, I'm a Texan. AND the bull-ridin' and the calf-scramble are the best. We might go to the one in Austin in March. But the Houston one is suppposed to be good. Have fun.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Ceci said...

Wink at some hottie cowboys for me! ;) I know this is a last-minute lame-o invite, but we're going to be at the Zilker Kite Festival tomorrow afternoon. And yes, we'll be knitting, hehehe. --Ceci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home