.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 29, 2006

One Year Blog Anniversary

It's been one year today that I started my knitting blog. Gee, where did the time go? I guess the answer is staring at me - - these are all of the F.O. during my first year of blogging. I look back and remember the excitement I felt after receiving the first comment; it was from my sister, my biggest fan! Julia was the first knitting blogger to leave a comment, thanks for still visiting, Julia. Since then I have met many great knitting bloggers from all around the world; your kindness is heartwarming and your talents amazing! I give credit to learning many new techniques from all of you who have made online tutorials available. I think I have worn out the "Knitting at KNoon" link for the tutorial on the kitchener stitch! Oh, it still works? (It's a miracle!) I would have never known of the treasures of free online patterns available from Knitty, CrochetMe, and MagKnits, to name a few, if I had not begun blogging. And when it comes to yarn, I believe I've only scratched the surface of what's out there online. And so I begin my second year of blogging with many projects on my "to do" list. Thanks to all of you who visit, you have made my first year fun, informative and inspiring.

7 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Congratulations on one year of blogging. I know what you mean about the excitement of receiving your first comment. You were one of the early knitting bloggers to comment on my blog. Looking forward to more great projects in year two.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

congrats on your blogiversary! i love your collage of finished projects... you've made some very nice things! =)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger StarKnits said...

looks like you had a great year! here's to this year!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! :o)

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary Judy! Has it really been that long? You've got a very impressive collection of FO's there. It has been such fun and I hope it continues. I am quite honored to have been the first.

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Erica Bunker said...

Congrats on your first year!

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From one Texas knitter to another, congrats on your first year! Your blog and projects look great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home