.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 31, 2006

Double Crochet Heaven

I'm in double crochet heaven! I have finished the back and one front. So on to the other front and then the sleeves. This pattern eats up some yarn! I have already used four 50 gram skeins and there's only 3 left in my stash. Hopefully it will be enough, otherwise I'm off to the yarn store.

4 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I always love to see what you crochet. You choose the best patterns and do the best work!

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is fast. Yep, crochet uses up yarn faster than knitting does. Guess you know that. Can't wait to see it finished.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the finished project. Those are beautiful colors coming together.
Stitch on!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Crochet never looked so good. The colors are beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home