.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Crocheted Shrug

I started a new project that excites me. I'm crocheting a shrug - - another gift. I admired this pattern after Erica whipped out a couple of them, and I had to have the pattern: Leisure Arts "Crochet Shrugs" #4357. I chose to use Classic Elite "Imagine", a cotton/rayon blend yarn that has a nice sheen, mainly because it was in my stash. It's crocheting up nice with a size D hook, and so far the pattern is easy. Once I sit down to work on this, I find I don't want to put it down! Maybe it's because I haven't had a crocheted project in a while. Anyway, it looks like I might want to whip one of these out for myself after I finish this one.

8 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

oooh, that'll be such a pretty project! can't wait to see how it ends up. =)

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Oiyi said...

What a cute shrug! That is a very pretty color yarn.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Very pretty!

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, this might just tempt me into a crochet project again. Pretty yarn and pretty pattern.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Nik said...

I JUST bought this book a couple of days ago because I have plans to make that same shrug. Will I actually finish it? We'll see.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Ceci said...

What a cute shrug, and an absolutely gorgeous colorway! Can't wait to see the FO. :) You always amaze me with your productivity. I actually finished that green/blue Debbie Bliss kimono; can you believe it? It fits Brent juuust right too! Working on getting the photos uploaded right so I can post. :D - Ceci

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Erica Bunker said...

That's going to be so pretty! That yarn is absolutely scrumptous!

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that lace edging is lovely.
tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home