.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 04, 2005

Big Knitting Events this Weekend

Hey, for everyone in the Austin area, there will be two knitting events this weekend. First, there is the "Kid 'n Ewe and Llamas too" fiber fest in Beorne, from today through Sunday. It's free! Secondly, the Knit-Out on Sat. at Borders! Can't decide which you'll attend? I say attend both! That's what I plan to do. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am definitely going to Kid N Ewe for sure - don't know about the Knit Out. I'll be in Boerne on Saturday and am meeting up with Christine from bigpinkcookie.com for lunch. Please join us if you are there then. It's small, I imagine we'll see each other before lunch.

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! I'm new to your blog and see that you went to the Kid 'N Ewe festival today! How fun! I was supposed to go but didn't get to (long story, but the short version's on my blog). So how was it? Glad to find a fellow Texas blogger -- I'm in the Galveston area! Looking forward to browsing through your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home