KnitPicks WIP

One sock finished, one to go. As you can see, I decided to use the lace pattern for just the cuff and not carry it down the instep (I thought it would look too fussy.) I like the outcome, and I'm trying to race through this second sock, because I can't wait to start a third pair! I want to try knitting two socks at once on the magic loop. I thought I would need two skeins for one pair, but as you can see, there was a lot left over after completing only the first sock. Granted, I made only a 4 inch cuff, but maybe I'll be able to knit another pair with the rest. Anyway, although this yarn is soft and yummy, I came across some inconsistencies with the yarn thickness and one graft knot. But it's not enough to deter me from using this yarn again.





1 Comments:
Only the cuff will show unless you wear them with sandals. A good way to save yarn and finish faster.
Post a Comment
<< Home