Finished KnitPicks Socks
Another pair finished! Just call me "Santa's Little Helper."
My goal is to make as many Christmas gifts as time will allow. I have more KnitPicks sock yarn in several different colors yet to knit up. I want to use a different pattern for each pair of socks; maybe that will prevent boredom. I also plan to try knitting two socks at once on the magic loop - - toe-up, no less (which I've never tried.) We'll see how successful I am! So I've been surfing and perusing my many books for patterns, and I've chosen to make the "Go Team Go " socks by Soxie. Wish me luck.





1 Comments:
The socks look great Judy! I'm making my first pair of socks toe up, 2 on 1 circ and used the Figure 8 cast-on. Once I figured it out, it wasn't too hard to repeat.
I hope you're coming to the Knit Out on Saturday.
Post a Comment
<< Home