.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Two Socks at Once - - What a Treat!


Well, the figure 8 cast-on for the second sock was so much easier! Yes, folks, I got this thing figured out. Aren't my toes cute? This KnitPicks sock garden yarn is the color called "Daffodil." The photo depicts the true colors: greens, yellow, orange and a touch of brown. I know that progress will seem to be slower because I'm knitting two socks at once, so it will be interesting to see just how slow.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

It may seem slower, but when you're done, both socks will be too!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Hi! I found you through Jeanie. Those are beautiful socks! And, the red socks in the previous post... is that Sock Garden geranium I see. I'm making the twins to your socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home