A Monster of a Sale

Look what I stumbled upon! I didn't even know that Hancock Fabrics was running their "Monster Sale", I just went in looking for a zipper! Everything in this photo was 50% off. Honestly, I had never seen this "Yarn Ball" thing, it comes with a learn-to- knit DVD; the original price was $39.99. I plan to make scarves using it with the wool-ease yarn for Christmas gifts. Good find, eh?





4 Comments:
I love the colors of the Wool-ease! So pretty!
I've never seen the Yarn Ball either. Is it novelty yarn?
Well, heck, I bet all the Cottonease is gone now! I have been looking for some more. I need black and maybe something else, 6 skeins each. I have pistacio, but that won't work. Which store was this? I went in my Hancocks yesterday and they had no cottonese - I had already cleaned them out.
Oh, never mind, the woolease looks so much like cottonease, I misidentified it. I am now looking for Woolease Chuncky in good colors. Not everyone carries it.
Post a Comment
<< Home