Another Hurricane.........Pray for my Relatives

Okay, just when I thought I could relax, another hurricane is threatening my home state of Florida - - and Wilma is a monster of a storm. Pray for my parents, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, cousins and friends in So. Florida. I'm awestruck and speechless. This madness has to end. So far the evacuations are only for the Keys. We'll see what tomorrow brings. It is predicted to hit So. Florida as a category 4 Friday night or Saturday. I hope and pray that it weakens more before then. My relatives are prepared to evacuate, although some say they will stay in the area, but go to a shelter. Can you blame them with all of the previous nightmares about people stuck in their cars on the highways? It's still scary, and they need your prayers........





2 Comments:
In my prayers.
Thinking of you...You better post as soon as you can to let us know how you and your family are doing. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment
<< Home