.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bring on the Sheep!

More progress on the sheep blanket! I love this blanket......there are only two more rows of sheep to complete it. This blanket receives more comments than any project I've worked on! Everyone loves it - - and it's not even completed. I've decided to line the back of it with fleece, since the intarsia method was not quite as transparent as I wanted it to be. I'm making this for a co-worker who told me this was the color of her nursery. Nice choice. I can't wait to finish it and gift it to her and her baby.

7 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I know your friend will love this blanket!

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

you have a lucky friend to be the recipient of such an adorable (and thoughtful) gift! p.s. the baby booties are cute too!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

hi judy!
to answer your question about the lacy kerchief pattern - i'm only halfway through, but so far it's been ok. i did get a bit confused at the yarn-over increases, but it just turned out that the directions were a bit unclear (to me, that is). other than that, i don't think there are any errors in the pattern. let me know when you start knitting it up!! =)

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

Pattern source? baaaaaaaaaaaaa. Please? How cute. I only just joined Texas Knitter's Ring. Obviously, I better increase the "cuteness" factor of my FO's!!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

I will definitely look to see if I bought (and saved) the Family Circle 2004... I still have more of the green yarn from the previous baby blanket... and can see black/white sheep on the "grass."

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That will be SO cute all lined with fleece. Awwww what a cool gift!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home