.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 04, 2005

"Fiesta" Dog Sweater



I have completed my surprise gift #2! I call it the "Fiesta" dog sweater because the colors are so lively. The sweater is for my sister's miniature dachshund named "Foxy". I can't wait to receive a photo of her wearing it. The basic dog sweater pattern was from the book, "Dogs in Knits". I had to alter the pattern a little to ensure a proper fit for Foxy (dachshunds have a unique body structure!). The yarn is Berrocco Cotton Twist with small amounts of Agadir FFF for the bobble neckline. Notice the eyelet pattern stitch I used, it almost looks like a dog paw print pattern! The other photos show the underpanel and a close-up of the bobble neckline. Stay tuned for the photo with Foxy modeling her sweater.

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! That will be one well dressed pup.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cute Judy!! I can't wait to see the pic...I see little doggies around all the time in knit sweaters and they are just so adorable!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's so pretty! All the other doggies will be jealous! ;<)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home