.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 17, 2005

Baby Bobbi Bear......



Baby Bobbi Bear in the making......I'm using 100% cotton from my stash (Sugar Babies) on size 6 dpn. The pattern is easy to follow, and at this point I'm going to start stuffing it, while it's still easy to reach the legs!

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that a fun and easy pattern? That is going to be so cute. I made one but want to make many more. I bet you'll do a much better job on the face than I did. What yarn are you using? Hope that all is well with you. =0)

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

how cute! what are you stuffing it with? i tried making a pin cushion once, and stuffed it with cotton balls and realized that i either didn't stuff it tightly enough, or cotton balls were too soft....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home