.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Watch Out! She's crocheting (again)

This is my first finished project since my hiatus - - I'm back in the swing of things. These are for a little baby boy who is "sleeping in Seattle" tonight. This pattern is from a Lesisure Arts "Booties by the Dozen" booklet. It's one of my favorite in the booklet, because I like the loafer-look and the button is really cute.

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's designs like that that make me wish I could crochet!!! Just beautiful, Judy!

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really sweet. AWWWWWW!!!!

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Glad you're back! I just learned a little about crochet...have a long way to go before I can make little shoes like that. Beautiful!

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What adorable booties! I was beginning to wonder where you were. Nice to know you were just busy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home