.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 25, 2005

Where did the time go?

Whoa! The past two weeks have been jammed pack with everything except knitting or crocheting! I have been busy with a week of home improvement projects, followed by a week spent with visiting relatives. Of course the second week was more relaxing than the first! But the shopping, sight-seeing and late evenings didn't allow for too much knitting or crocheting. I'm back to my normal schedule this week, but I suspect I'll need a few more days to recover before I can sit and concentrate on any of my projects.

Here are some "Before and After" photos of my home improvement projects, which employed a painter, a tile setter and a carpet layer. What led up to all of this? A flood in the living room! Who says you can't make something good out of a bad situation?!

Front Entry: Before

Front Entry: After
Living Room: Before

Breakfast Room: AfterBreakfast Room: Before
Breakfast Room: After
Family Room: Getting Painted! Family Room: After




5 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

No wonder you haven't had time to knit or crochet. Everything looks great. Love your choice of tile.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger PastorAmes said...

Your house turned out beautiful!

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, nice work! Mmmm, my second love after knitting - remodeling DIY stuff.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Janette said...

Wow! Your place looks like it's out of magazine! Beautiful!!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

wow!! those are great pictures, and that's alot of work! i can understand how you wouldn't have much time for alot of things, knitting included. your place looks amazing! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home