.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Test Swatch


This is a test swatch for a pattern repeat for the crocheted sweater pictured below. What do you think? The swatch is 8 inches wide, with the shell pattern repeating every 2 inches. I used a sport weight yarn with a size D hook. This sweater could be stunning with a matching camisole underneath it. I will definitely keep developing this pattern.

5 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

oh wow, that's so pretty!

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow is right, that is very pretty!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger StarKnits said...

that is awesome the sweater below it is great too! if you're writting the pattern up to sell and need a test chrochet person i'll def hook you up! LOL sorry about the bad pun!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Nik said...

this is absolutely beautiful, hon.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks fantastic! When/if you do come up with the pattern, I'd love to give it a whirl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home