.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

WE WON!! VINCE YOUNG, I LOVE YOU!!! Folks, I'm hoarse from screaming for 4 hours! What a great game! Oh, every player should be proud! UT has been so good all year long, they deserve this championship! I'm so proud of them. This city is going to be crazy tomorrow; everyone will be wearing burnt orange - - from babies to the wheel-chair bound! Vince Young, you showed us tonight that you are our Heisman trophy winner! UT Longhorns ROCK!!

3 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Jan said...

We just finished watching the game too, Judy, although we are just neighbors, being from OK. DH was so happy at the outcome of the game.

Thanks for visiting my site! I am glad to be a part of the ring!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

judy - we were watching the game too. my husband, a UCLA alum (aka: against everything USC represents), was rooting for UT. it was a great game - really close too!! UT did GREAT!!

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome game! We were hooting and hollerin' at the end and then held our breathes for the last 19 seconds!!! You should check out my UT socks on today's blog entry and let me know if you want some UT sock yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home