.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lace Photo Mat Finished

Pattern: "Handknit Holidays"
Yarn: Red Heart "Luster Sheen"
Needles: Size 0 bamboo dpn
Size: 5x7"

The finished lace photo mat. There are two ways to attach the mat: glue it to a piece of light cardboard and slip the image in through the opening, or glue the mat to the inside of the frame itself. I think I'm going to glue it to the frame, because it will be easier to change out the photo. The mat blocked really well and lays nice within the frame. I plan to make more of these in the future, maybe even make one for myself!

3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

that came out very nice!! it's very pretty!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Nik said...

it's cool to see someone knitting stuff other than garments

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Sweetpea4kids said...

wow, that came out so pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home