Thank you Cinnie. As my sister, I can accept your comment with a smile. I still remember trying to teach you to knit years ago......I think your being left-handed and my inability to teach it that way, got in the way! But, your talent came out in other ways: oil painting, sewing, and writing poetry. Lots of luck in getting your first book published! Love, your big sis.
I've been knitting & crocheting many years, and it is great to see the rise in popularity. Basically,the loves of my life include: knitting, crocheting, being with my family and giving thanks to God for how He's blessed my life. (not necessarily in that order!)
3 Comments:
Wow! First you are so beautiful. Then, your website is so great. Thirdly, your knitting line is awesome.
cinnie
Thank you Cinnie. As my sister, I can accept your comment with a smile. I still remember trying to teach you to knit years ago......I think your being left-handed and my inability to teach it that way, got in the way! But, your talent came out in other ways: oil painting, sewing, and writing poetry. Lots of luck in getting your first book published!
Love, your big sis.
I am sitting in awe at the talent God has given you - you are so awesomely good at it!!!
Love you, Mommy
Post a Comment
<< Home