.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Happy Birthday

Wow, look what my children bought me for an early birthday present!! Am I "cool" enough to own an iPOD nano? Gosh, this spells L-O-V-E to me, because these gadgets are a lot of money for a 17 and 23 year old to buy with their own money! I love you, too!! Thank you (I can't stop smiling). Since receiving it, no one can get my attention around the house because I can't hear them over Santana and Luther Vandross and................

3 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

hi judy! happy birthday! what a thoughtful (and fun) gift from your kids! =)
p.s. hey, i was wondering if i can scratch your brain on teaching teens how to knit - i'm going to do it soon and i've never taught before! (roofth AT rocketmail DOT com)

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger yuvee said...

Hi there,
It's pretty impressive for your children to get you an ipod nano, cool!
Happy birthday;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home