.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Noni Felted Purses


Okay, here is the Garden Party Bag.
These flowers came out SO large, I decided to use only three.
Next time I won't use double-stranded yarn
and I'll use a 10 or 12 stitch flower, instead of a 14 stitch.
I want to make another bag like this using
sage green and lavender as the colors.
The bags were easy to make, and the flowers
whip up rather quickly.
I like the Noni patterns and plan to make more.

6 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

You always make the cutest purses! I think three flowers on this one is just right.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Judy, these purses are SO CUTE!!! I particularly like the black and red one. Who were the lucky recipients?

Also, since I know you do lots of baby projects, any suggestions for a worsted or aran weight, machine waash & dry, yarn in either pastel yellow and sea green or teal?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Nik said...

you know, i like the large red flowers. the purses are sooo cute.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ceci said...

I agree with Nik, the big flowers are fabulous. I mean, if you're gonna put em out there, put em OUT there! ;) I love the black & white patterned purse handles! Where did you get those? --Ceci

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Judy-
The places that I use for discount tickets NEVER offer the Lion King.

I did a few searches thru my usual channels and find NOTHING.
Assume that the tickets will be $100/ea + up to $8/ticket in fees.
Here is the Group Sales info (10 or more people):(800) 223-7565 or (800) 439-9000
Not sure if they will give you a discounted rate or simply make sure you are grouped together.
Dmitri saw it up in the mezzanine section about 4 rows from the top row and still adored it!
Show Run Time:
Two hours, 45 minutes with one intermission
I wish I could help you more -- perhaps I can help you choose some yummy restaurants!!
Cheers!
Kimberli

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

ooooh!!! love them!!! great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home