.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Felted Bobble Bag



One of two surprise gifts are finished! This is a graduation gift for my niece. It is a spin on the Hello Felted Bag pattern, minus the cut-out knitted handle. I used one skein of Cascade 220 (color #7815, Brazilia Lungo by Schachemayr Nomottta and size 10.5 needles. I framed the row of bobbles with a textured stitch. I didn't know how it would look post-felted, but it came out great! After felting the bag I trimmed some of the length of the novelty fur to my liking. The handles again, were purchased at Michael's. Now all is needed is to insert the "cash" and I have a graduation gift!

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bag! Your niece will love it.

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness Judy! It's so pretty. And I loooovveeee blue!!

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

that is gorgeous!! the color is so pretty and the bag is very very cute. your niece is very lucky to have such a thoughtful aunt! =)

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Marlene said...

Judy what a cute present. Is this your first felted proyect? I just made my first felted bag and I can wait to throw it in the washer machine... How exiting...

This particular one you made is so gorgeous...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home