Thursday, May 19, 2005
About Me

- Name: Judy
- Location: Austin, Texas
I've been knitting & crocheting many years, and it is great to see the rise in popularity. Basically,the loves of my life include: knitting, crocheting, being with my family and giving thanks to God for how He's blessed my life. (not necessarily in that order!)
Take My Button
National Champions 2005
![]()
On the Needle






5 Comments:
Those booties are indescribably beautiful! And the shot with the teddy looks like it belongs in a magazine! Precious. Very fine work there, girl.
oh those are so adorable! You do a really nice job on those. So CUTE!
Wow! Judy: these booties are amazingly beatiful, I bet you get so many invitations to baby showers, don't you?
THE BOOTIES ARE BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING THAT THEM. I WISH I WAS AS TALENTED AS YOU ARE.
Thanks, Anonymous! (The crocheted pattern is really not that difficult. Promise!)
Post a Comment
<< Home