.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Junior Prom



Ready for the Junior Prom! So handsome is HE! Sorry, I can't help it, mothers are the worst when it comes to their boys! It just seems like yesterday that he went to his first eigth grade dance. Somebody please tell me, how does time pass so fast???

4 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Nik said...

That 'ribbon sophie' is too cute. and yes, you do have a handsome boy.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Marlene said...

Hi Judy, I was surprise to see that you have a son that age. You look so young... I love your website. I just joined the christian knitters ring. My name is Marlene. Nice to meeting you! My blog is love2knit@blogspot.com. I came across your blog and it inspired me to create mine. God bless!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Nik said...

Hi there. You asked about the Tempting sweater. It's from the knitty website at www.knitty.com. I believe it's in the archives now and you can go there to take a look...or go back to my page and scroll downo the April 18th entry. there's a picture there.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you have a handsome one there! You should be proud. I hope he had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home