Happy Mother's Day to my Mother

Hugs and kisses to my mother on her special day. Isn't she lovely? My mother is the most loving person I know.....and because of it, everyone wants to be around her. She is full of life and allows God to direct her path. She inspires me. She encourages me. She prays for me. She laughs with me. She cries with me. Yes, she can out-shop me. She can out-sew me. She can out-cook me. Yes, she has more energy than me! She is creative - - her "Heavenly Hats" business allows her to design and sell beautiful hats that adorn the heads of many women across the nation. She is patient - - as founder and administrator of her church daycare and pre-school of approximately 100 children. She is our "first lady" of the church, in which she co-pastors with my father. On her special day (and every day) I pray that God will continue to bless her and keep her in good health. Happy Mother's Day, Mommy, I love you.





2 Comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog and posting a link to The Preemie project. That's really sweet of you! The more people who have it linked, hopefully the more volunteers we'll get. Send me an email to
knitsforsanity at yahoo dot com
If you decide to volunteer. That way I can get you the info and add you to my list. No pressure though. I completely understand if you can't. You're very busy donating to a number of charities from this cause. That's so wonderful. You're a blessing.
I just love your blog! As you've probably guessed I also love knitting for babies.
Yes she is quite lovely! And that was a lovely tribute to her.
Post a Comment
<< Home