.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 26, 2005

On to the Next Project: A Scarf


I began my next project last night, it will be a scarf using a pattern I found at NaiveKnitting. I'm using a mohair blended yarn by Lion Brand with 10 1/2" needles. (Don't laugh at the plastic pink needles - - they were left over from a teen knitting class that I taught.) I had these beads on hand, so these will be attached at the pointy ends of the scarf. I only bought 2 skeins of this yarn at $7.95 each (mainly because I was too cheap to buy three), now I wonder how much length I'll get from the two....... we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Pretty colors in the yarn. It might be long enough with two skeins. Looks like it knits up fast, so you'll know soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home