.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Dog Sweater


Oops, again, my socks are on hold. I've been asked to make a dog sweater for a Christmas gift. The dog is a Yorkie, and when the interested party looked through the book, "Puppy Knits", they fell in love with this sweater - - in the same color. So off to the yarn store I went. I found Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran too hard to resist. The color and the feel was perfect. I think it will have to be hand washed because of the wool and cashmere, but that's okay. So I cast on last night. Photos will be posted soon.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

debbie bliss' cash aran is totally irresitable! it'll be such a cute and incredibly soft doggie sweater!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Judy, all of the DB Cashmerino line is machine washable. At least, that's what I've seen on various websites.

I love the aran weight cashmerino - I just finished up a Harry Potter hat in it. Lovely and so soft to work with, and the cables pop really well!

I'm sure you'll enjoy this project. I am having a hard time giving mine away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home