
This is the finished crocheted belt that I learned from taking a class at one of my local lys. It is cute, very cute. Of course, it is a Christmas gift for a young person on my list! I decided to add the string tassels on the ends, however, I'm not sure if I like them or not, but for now I'll keep them. There is so much room for creativity with making this belt; any kind of flower can be used, and notice, I put a little button in the middle of each of the smaller flowers. The cotton yarn is "
Clip" by Klaus Koch. Three sizes of plastic rings were used: 1 1/2", 3/4" and 1/2". I can visualize a little matching crocheted bag to go with this belt............oh, if there were more hours in the day!
1 Comments:
Lovely belt. Some young girl is going to be very happy. You have the best lighting in your house for pictures. They are always great.
Post a Comment
<< Home