Crocheted Belt Class

Today I took a class at one of my lys, and learned to make a crocheted belt with flowers. We used worsted weight cotton and plastic rings to construct these whimsy belts that I thought would make perfect gifts.

It was easy once I learned the basics, and there is so much room for creativity in choosing colors and different types of flowers. Here is my start of the belt using blue for the main color and a bright yellow, orange and red flower. (Note in the background on my desktop the bright orange-lit UT tower. Yes, our longhorns are #2 in the college standings!! Go UT!)





1 Comments:
Cute belt! You're so industrious lately... I'm sure the socks forgive you. ;) I have gotten so little knitting done, hehe. Still haven't even started that sheepie blanket, but still want to! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Judy. HUGS, Ceci.
Post a Comment
<< Home