.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 14, 2005

Blue Scarf




One blue scarf.......finished! I like this scarf! Notice I added three little discs to give it added interest. The discs are 15 stitches and two garter stitch rows; each stitch was then carried over the first stitch to form a disc. I got the idea from the book, "Knitting Over the Edge." The scarf is 56"x7", excluding the fringe. Hey, Nik, do you like the fringe? For every 2 TLC fringes, I put in a Lana Grossa one. This was such a quick project, I wondered why this has been only the third scarf I've ever made!

4 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

pretty!! i like the embellishments and the fringes. it's a beautiful blue color as well. very pretty!

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute scarf!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

The Lana Grossa yarn adds just the right touch.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Nik said...

you've done a wonderful job with this scarf. and that fringe looks like it simply flows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home