.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Another Baby Sacque .....



Progress on the second Baby Sacque. This one uses a "berry" pattern, which is a series of three increases and decreases in each stitch. The difference between this pattern and the basketweave pattern on the other sacque, is that this pattern draws in on the sides, which makes the hem kind of flare. Anyhow, isn't the color yummy?

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Judy - Sacque looking yummy!
Forgot to tell you one thing about the insert on the photo...once you know the size of the photo, you can decrease it (to make room for text next to it) as long as you take the same # from both height and width!
Cheers!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Nik said...

cute, cute, cute! I'm loving your baby creations. I don't get to crochet/knit much for babies so I have to live vicariously through you.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Nik said...

HI there:) I found you through the Knitting Scientist's webring. I will visit you often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home