Next Project.......

The beginning of my next project......a baby sacque. This pattern is the "Simple Sacques for Baby", by Oat Couture: Natural Knitting. I'm actually not knitting this for a particular baby in mind - - sounds weird, I know - - but I will be teaching a knitting class soon, and this will be our project. It uses a dk yarn (I'm using Sirdar) and needle sizes 4 & 6. The photo shows the basketweave stitch. I really like the construction of this sacque - - the back, shoulders and front are one piece! You know what that means, right? Yes, less seaming at the end! I'm already loving this project. I'll probably make both sacques featured in the pattern.





4 Comments:
hi judy! thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment! your projects look lovely!
~ ruth
Looks great Judy! I used the Sirdar Snuggly DK for my little ones cardigan - it's a nice acrylic. I bought some more in other colors to make more. Comes out of the washer and dryer very nicely.
Oh, sleevless top is extraordinary. Bag...wonderfull. Great duo. But, my cousin changed her mind and doesn't wanna that top anymore. Her loss! If she is not interested someone else will be.
By the way, I'm checking on your blog regularly but past few days I was in Bjelovar at my parents' and they don't have computer.
That is soooo pretty!!
Post a Comment
<< Home