.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 21, 2005

Opening Day was Awesome!

Well, opening day for the Bluebonnet Yarn Shoppe was everything I hoped it to be. I lingered for quite a while..........I made purchases, chatted with friends I saw in the store, taught a teenager how to purl, sat down and worked on my knitting project and snacked on the hors 'doeuvres. The yarn was plentiful and the colors were eye-popping. There was inspiration everywhere - - one table was covered with "class projects" and sign-up sheets to register for them. (I signed up for a mitered felted purse class and a sock class that teaches the "magic loop" technique.) At another table a couple of gals were learning to knit for the first time. The atomosphere was friendly and upbeat. It was fun and inspiring, everything a yarn shop should be - - I can't wait to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home